Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Blueberry Peach Crisp

I was craving a fruit crisp one night, after everyone was in bed of course, and this is what I came up with.  How can you go wrong with peach and blueberry?  And even better, I didn't have to share!

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Lightly oil an 8 ounce ramekin.  

1/3 c. blueberries
1/3 c. peaches, cut into bite size pieces
1/2 tbsp. arrowroot
2 tbsp. unsweetened coconut
1/4 c. almond flour
1 tbsp. coconut butter

Gently mix peaches and blueberries in one bowl.  Mix arrowroot and coconut in a different bowl and the gently fold with fruit mixture.  Put mixture in ramekin.

Mix together almond flour and coconut butter until the pieces are pea size.

Top fruit mixture with flour topping.

Bake for 15-20 minutes.

I didn't feel that I need to add sugar to this because the coconut was sufficient.  You could always add a little raw honey if you want something a little sweeter.


No comments:

Post a Comment